Saturday, May 16, 2009

First Post

It's my first post. I finally got around to making this thing, so lets see if I can keep up with it. Hopefully it will serve as a journal for all of the wedding planning and life events that go on.

So a little info about C and I... I just graduated from UT and just started a job after being unemployed for the past few months. The whole getting up early thing really isn't working for me yet. C and I have been together for almost 7 and a half years, high school sweet hearts. We have a great little pom named JD, who is the biggest pimp on the block and he knows it.

We love being outside and enjoying all that Austin has to offer. We are also big home-bodies that enjoy just relaxing with an adult beverage or two and watching movies. Really we're just attempting to look like adults and do the grown up thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment