Monday, September 14, 2009

Stress

We all endure its pain at some point. Some have more than others. It can come from many things; that laundry list of things to do around the house, bills, major deadlines at work, wedding planning, or you have absolutely no clue.
I seem to be falling into this last category lately. I have no clue what is causing the stress, but I know it’s there. I think this stresses me out even more. I feel great about work, granted we moved to longer hours last week and it was a little difficult to transition, but nothing horrible. Wedding planning is moving right along. We booked our baker and florist in the past two weeks and we’re starting on hotel blocks and registries. Bills are under control. House work is a little bit of a pain in the rear, but when is it not. We are in the midst of a few house projects but fun and exciting things. We’re adding more storage and organization to the garage and painting and redecorating our office/guestroom. It’s time to move out of the college/bachelor pad look.
There are also physical manifestations that stress tends to take on. For the lucky ones it is in the form of weight loss, a want for more food, a lack of energy, or an headache. For me it is an eye twitch. This darn eye twitch has been going on for the past 5 days. Just a random friggin’ eye twitch that comes and goes. My boss swears that it is due to the wedding planning or a lack of potassium. He’s not quite sure which the culprit is. He had one that came while he was planning his wedding and then disappeared after. I hope that this is the case, but I don’t think that I can put up with this for the next 8 months.

Hope you all had a great weekend and were able to let go of some stress!

1 comment:

  1. I get the eye twitch too. It sucks.
    Take a night off, eat some ice cream, drink some wine, and get a massage. That's my perscription.

    ReplyDelete