Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Long time gone

Wow!! It has been a year since I have posted on this thing. I swear I've been around. I constantly think of things to post on here but never do since it has been so long. Do I still have peeps that read this? Even if there is no one who reads this I'm going make this my online journal if nothing else.

Here's a quick glimpse as to what has been happening since we left off:
Feb 2010
Birthday/bachelorette trip to New Orleans
Found a house we loved and put a contract down
March
11th we signed on the dotted line and became homeowners!
Prep for the wedding
April
Parties and showers galore
May
The big day finally arrives. 16 months of planning. 8 and a half years of love lead to this amazing day. Though it had it's hiccups, it was fabulous and We loved every minute.
Two weeks in Europe for our honeymoon was fabulous. I want to do it again now!
June
Hubby's parents filed for divorce. Boo ;(
July-December
Pretty busy with work. It's our busy busy time. Pretty low key time for us
We hosted Christmas for the first time
January
Annual New Years Eve party
We celebrated being together for 9 years
February
Celebrated my 25th birthday. It was pretty low key. We went to the Texas Roller Derby for the first time. It was a lot of fun. Highly recommend going, just get there early.
March
Gearing up for the wedding season. We are at that age when many of our friends are getting hitched. We have 4 weddings to attend this year so far. We are blessed to be participating in 2 and possibly 1 more towards the end of the year.

It's been a busy year but I love my life right now!

Photos of most of these events coming soon!!
Sorry it has been so long

K

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back! Looking forward to some more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kate from KatenKylie and you you entered the giveaway on Inthiswonderfullife! I loved the story you told about your friends wedding and I'm sorry you were not the winner this time but I wanted to introduce myself and let you know there are tons of ways I'd love for you to still have our items in your home! Since I'm an avid
    blogger myself I'm offering free shipping to all my new readers from the giveaway so you can go to www.kateandkylie.com and become a
    follower!

    Additionally I'll be issuing 25% off for all Inthiswonderfullife readers through the month of May! Just let me know you are one of the readers when visiting the shop at www.etsy.com/shop/katenkylie
    Thank you so much again and I can't wait to hear from you soon!!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete