Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hmmm...

Coming up with something to blog about lately beyond a weekend recap has been a little rough.
Nothing too interesting going on in my life has sparked a blog worthy topic. So hmm...

What to talk about?

Questions? Anything you want to know about me?

A little life recap:
Work has been picking up a little. It's nice to have things to do other than starring at my computer screen. We had an intern start this week, so I've been training her.
C has been working a lot lately. He's off on a gig tonight into tomorrow morning. boo :(
Wedding News - not a whole lot. I spent my day off last week making major vendor meeting arrangements and booked our get away car. Cadillac convertible! Woo Hoo! We had our first cake tasting on Monday. It was tons of fun, we got along great with the baker, and her cakes were so yummy! I have my first florist meeting with Glass Fountain tomorrow. I'm excited. I'm a little leery of costs though. It seems that everything I choose, though at the bottom of totem pole, has been more than what I think it should be. This is not helping the budget trimming that I want to do.
Vacation for 5 days at the end of this week!! Denver dress shopping in 2 weeks! This may be why the week has been dragging on and on...Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment