Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh the twists and turns of life

I’ve been slacking on updates lately, but I have a good excuse I promise. We’re buying a house! We are officially under contract and have an inspection today and a meeting with our loan officer as well. Things at home have been a little crazy and have taken many twists that we weren’t expecting. We’re super excited, but I’m totally fretting over the financing. Carl is totally cool and calm, while I’m the ball of nerves, up wide awake at 2:30 this morning.

Weight Watchers: This week I weighed in at 145.2lbs. I’m pretty happy with only losing a pound this week. I have definitely fallen off the past week. Eating Chick Fila, Wendy’s, cupcakes, ribs and queso at the Super Bowl Party, and Dr Peppers didn’t help the weight loss plan. I’ve been a little stressed with the house buying and my go to foods when stressed are high fat and high salt. Even though they taste amazing and I needed a little taste of the goodness that these foods provide, I didn’t need them all in one week. Next week is going to be a non-Weight Watchers Week for my Birthday/Bachelorette weekend to New Orleans!

Wedding: My dress came in!!!!!!! I have my first fitting tomorrow. All of my bridesmaids and my mom will be there. No one has seen the dress except for my mom. The rehearsal dinner is in the final stages of being planned. Thank goodness! More decorative items are being completed including our reserved seating signs, bar menu, aisle décor, and menu board. The invitations are nearing the final stages and should be out the door on March 15, which is also our closing day. Things are finally starting to come together and I’m getting really excited for the wedding in 92 days! Holy cow it’s coming fast!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Ooo - that's really exciting! Congrats on the house. I know how easy it is to get off track but as long as you realize it and get back on fast you shouldn't have any issues. Can't wait to see house, dress & Bday/B-party pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on home ownership! The inspection is definitely the worst part. I can't imagine house hunting and contracting on top of wedding planning - go girl!

    ReplyDelete