Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WWT

It’s WW Tuesday already! I’m pleased to report that my weight for the week is 146.0 lbs, down 9lbs in 5 weeks! I have met my first WW goal of losing 5% of my body weight. Now we’re onto 10%. The weight to hit is now 139.5 lbs. The mid-130s is where I would ideally like to land at the end of the weight loss. The sad news in all of this is that I lost a food-point for reaching this goal. Boo…

But some more good news, I’m officially down a jean size from a 10 to an 8. The 8s are even getting loose on me. I tried on some of my jeans in a size 6 hidden in the back of my closet. Surprisingly I can fit in them. They don’t look great yet, but they would work if I was slacking on laundry duty.

Here’s to loosing more weight, being healthy, and praying my dress arrives before Feb 17 so I can get a fitting in before my girls-only trip to the Big Easy! There’s no WW in New Orleans.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment