Monday, February 1, 2010

Life update

Last week there really wasn’t much to update everyone on. Things were calm, cool, and collected around our house two weeks ago. We very much enjoyed it. So much so that I put off doing any house work or laundry, which is what consumed my precious weekend. This past week was a total change from the previous week. I made steady head-way on the wedding front (details coming Wednesday), cleaned the house-ish (I got everything picked up and put in its place. The house just needs to be vacuumed and moped, which shouldn’t take too long.), and attempted to drive myself nuts.

Here’s how to make Kristin crazy:

Add the following ingredients and you’re bound to make any person crazy.
1 part wedding nearing the 100 day mark
1 part interviewing for a new position at work
1 part second interview for new position
1 part financial review and budgeting overhaul
1 part deciding to buy a new home (this lead to the financial part)

There you have it, the perfect concoction to make anyone loose it for a little while. To say the least I am attempting to change just about everything to do with my life. We are getting everything together and will hopefully be putting in an offer on a house this week. Exciting! We’re super excited but still really nervous and trying hard not to get our hopes up. The same with the job position at work, which I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting. It’s a little bit of a bummer, but I had to make it known that I am interested in moving up in the company and want bigger things.

The next few weeks and months are going to be a little crazy and definitely hectic, but I’m ready for it. I’m ready for the change (normally I would be fairly against) and want it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment