Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

I can't believe Wednesday is already here and about to be over with. Time is flying by and this wedding is going to be here before we know it.
Updates for the week:
•finished registry for BB&B
•reserved signs for chairs and tables
•organizing everything. This is still a work in progress that is all over our garage.
•candy buffet/favor bags stickered
•sparkler send off bucket filled with styrafoam and topped with moss
•more work on the invitations. They are starting to come together, just a few more steps and they will be done. Definitely a labor of love

I had a question about utensil bags. We are having Eco-friendly disposable plasticware. To jazz them up I purchased some tall and thin white paper bags. I then stamped them a pic of a fork, spoon, and knife. Like the bags that Chuy's puts their silverware in.

Everything is starting to come together and I'm starting to see my vision come to life. Very exciting.
Maybe next week I'll have a photo update of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment