Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weight watchers

I decided at Christmas with 5 months to go till the wedding it was time to get serious about weight loss. I had tried to watch my food choices and excerising 4 times a week, but with little results. So I decided to give WW a try and so far I couldn't be happier with the results. To keep myself accountable I'm going to be completely honest and post my actual weight and weight loss on here every Tuesday.

Week 1: December 28
Starting weight 155lbs
This week probably wasn't the smartest week to start with New Years and all. I made it work into my points glass of bubbly and all. I may have used all of my flex points but whatevs

Week 2: January 4
Weight 152.2 lbs very exciting loss of 2.8 lbs

Week 3: January 11
Weight 150.2 lbs. Loss of 2 lbs

Week 4: January 18
Weight 149.0 lbs. Loss of 1.2 lbs
This weight is super exciting in that I reached my first goal of being under 150 lbs and losing over 5 lbs!

I'm trying to take this in small goals of 5 lbs at a time. This way I can reach my goals quicker and not feel as easily defeated. Now, my ultimate goal is be around 137 by the wedding in just under 4 months. I think I can do this! I haven't added any exercising to the mix just yet. I don't do early mornings and until recently I didn't get out of work till 6ish. So hopefully this will get me through to my next goal of 145!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Keep up the good work, you are doing awesomely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! I hear great things about WW. I just recently lost over 40 pounds by exercise and watching what I eat. It's liberating! lol

    stop by if you're ever looking for fitness or nutrition advice

    http://www.fitnessachievement.com

    ReplyDelete