Monday, January 25, 2010

Weight watchers

Time for another weekly update of my weight. This week's weight is 148.0. Only a 1 pound difference from last week. I was really good about using minimal flex points all week but I still made some so-so decissions. Saturday I went downtown with the girls for drinks and a few. I really haven't had much, if any alcohol while on WW so I think I may have shocked the system a little bit.
This week we are starting up the cardio and light weights at the gym. Then starting in March I'll be going to some of the classes twice a week to increase the cardio and toning.

So there's the plan, we'll see how well it all works. So far I'm pretty darn happy with the results. I'm down a pants size and I feel better about the way I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment