Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch Up

I know there has been some major absence from the blog for a few weeks. Life has been super jam packed with events. So bullet points...
1. Awesome Memorial Day weekend at the coast with amazing friends and family
2. During said weekend one fun filled, mucho enjoyable, friends break dancing with parents, double arching rainbow, and windy but all around A-M-A-Z-I-N-G engagement party! We feel so blessed to have great friends and family to travel, some 8+ hours, to come and enjoy this event with us. Pictures to come shortly.
3. Co-worker departed Austin to head back home to San Fran. Boo :( Going away parties to say goodbye
4. Trying to figure out the world of catering and the hold they have over my wedding right now.
5. Honeymoon is booked! Totally pumped about this. It has been the shinning happiness to the wedding planning right now. Or maybe a distraction to the yuck of #4.
6. Celebrating BFFs birthday this past weekend with good drinks (maybe too good), good music, and amazing friends. Also, getting to meet the new boy in her life. (He checks out OK right now. My enjoyment of the adult beverages inhibited a better evaluation)
7. Great date night with C to see Night at the Museum at the Texas State History Museum. Awesome. I was a little pumped about the possibility of the exhibits coming to life, but sadly no activity while we were there. :(
8. Relaxing weekend of limited activity.

Upcoming events:
1. Sea World!!!! We're taking C's mom this weekend with his brother and his girl. I'm so excited.
2. Painting, decorating, and organizing office.
3. 2 vendor meetings this week and multiple reviews of everything else.
4. Some kind of ending to the catering debacle. I really need to let this go.
5. The Hangover comes out!

P.S. I know Victrola tagged me for a lovely award and I will get on top of this tomorrow! Promise. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh oh! where are you going on your honeymoon!? do tell! (or um, just write a whole blog about it. seems like a good topic to me!)

    ReplyDelete