Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Queen for the day!


OK so I'm so behind on this, but I said that I would do it.


The wonderful Victoria tagged me as Queen of ALLL Things Awe-Summm!!!

List 7 things that make you awesome Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that you love.Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too(and link back to the Queen who tagged you).


1. I love my job!

2. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

3. I have a pimp for a dog. Who is currently playing with (i.e. rolling on) a June bug.

4. Carl is going to my husband in under a year! This is the best thing ever.

5. I love to watch football and can hang with the guys on info about teams, only college though.

6. I can make some killer cake balls.

7. My FMIL is amazing and we get along so well we even vacation together just the two of us.


I'm supposed to tag others, but everyone I know has already done this.


2 comments:

  1. Yea, I must try some of your 'killer cake balls'. hehe, the term 'cake balls' makes me giggle. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does me too. I'll try to make them for the next GTG.

    ReplyDelete